♪ Someone, somewhere ♪

I keep losing myself
I keep losing
This sad game of hide-and-seek
I wish you couldn't look
As great as you do
I wish, I could be someone
In somewhere with you
Look, baby look
Those bright, shining stars
I keep seeking your heart
Staring the space between
you and me when you're so far
You're obnoxius 
And I don't know why
I can't take you out
Of my fucking mind
We could make a plan
Carve it in a tree
And allow our bodies to burn in sin
That's the only way for us, mortals
To reach paradise
The way you act with me isn't moral
I won't pretend that you're right
It's just that I am no one now
And if i can make a wish upon a star
I wish, I could be someone
In somewhere with you...
Someone, somewhere.
As long as it was with you
That would be paradise to me.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nuvem

Pascarigudum