All apologies and smiles, yours truly, ugly valentine

So they're all gone now
That took a long time
You're the only one who'd be my valentine.
I didn't want that
To drive you crazy
I should've done something. I guess i'm lazy.
Feeling down low now... Someone tell me what i should do because i've never been perfect, but i never meant to drag down you so
If i'm dragging you down now
I could wait in the lost and found
Just promise me you'll be perfect
And i promise that i'll come around sometimes
To say hello all smiles
Maybe it's time to let go
Probably doesn't even weigh that much now
So i'll drop it. I'll turn around fast,
I'll shake your hand and take six steps back
We'll have a seat and light another cigarette
We'll have a drink for nothing to regret
We'll clap our hands when we hear that sound
We won't be sad now. We won't be feeling down. We could live or die and have a great time.
I'll be your valentine,
What an ugly valentine.
We could live or die and have a great time.
You'll be my valentine,
What a perfect valentine.

We could live and die, be my valentine.

Comentários

  1. amr, já disse que você é muito da bonita. :B

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu vou ser sua Valentina, Tam <3 *gay*

    ResponderExcluir
  3. HUSUSHUAHUHS
    irônico.
    tem gnt se oferecendo pra ser meu valentine, enquanto eu to praticamete gritando "PLEASE, be my valentine!"
    *pra ele*

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Pascarigudum

Nuvem

Proud