Just... words.


[sugestion for listening while reads the text: You belong to me - Lifehouse]

I have amazing friends, but I'm desperately lonely. I want to be someone's everything, but I'm terrified I never will.
*
I hate you. I truly do. For making my heart skip a beat every time you walk into a room.
*
I tell everyone I don't have feelings for you but to be honest, you make my heart race. And I can't tell you that because I'm too afraid that you don't feel the same, and I don't want you to be the first person who breaks my heart, so I'd rather say nothing at all.
*
I still can't hate you.
*
"Tell him yes,” she said. “Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no."
Love in the Time of Cholera
*
"I want to feel something real. I want to be intoxicated by someone’s very presence. I want the butterflies and mixed feelings. I want confusion. I want the mood swings. I just want to feel."
Unknown
*
I wish you knew how much you crossed my mind.
*
Restart my heart; nobody said it was easy.
*
"How I wish you could see the potential
The potential of you and me
It’s like a book elegantly bound
But in a language you can’t read just yet"
Death Cab for Cutie
*
I'm glad that every time I feel like I should spill my guts, I hold myself back. Because I know that with you, I would regret it.
*
It all comes back to why do bad things happen to good people?
*
It terrifies me how easily I can cut people out of my life and never look back.
*
Somehow, knowing you aren't worth it makes it all worth it.
*
Kids, don't leave the school.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nuvem

Pascarigudum