I'll be ok (is that what you want me to say?)

Your life lives half a nation away, my heart hurts so. I believe letting you go was the biggest mistake of my life. What did i do? Alone and confused.

I’m heading the wrong way home. Knowing alone is alone. It’s just too difficult to be just 'me' instead of 'we'. What can i say? Nothing.

I don’t know where to begin since you left me for her. I don’t want to start again, and i can’t be your friend. (What can i say?)

All your hopes and dreams, i'll take away. It's time that i forget everything you've taught me when i looked up to you. So how can you expect me to just close my eyes and forget your mistakes? Defending you is getting hard everyday.

Well i hate to be a cliché. Hate it even more to let you get your way, and i don't know what to do. Caught between hating and loving you.

I know that life is never easy. Feelings are made to be convenient but, it seems that you arrived at just the wrong place and the wrong time. And I hate that you're always on my mind.

I don't know where to begin and you left me for her. (What did i do?)

(P.S: ler anexo nos comentários!! :] )

Comentários

  1. CHUTANDO O PAU DA BARRACA NOS COMENTÁRIOS:

    You slut,
    go on, fuck her and have children, a lot of little copies of you and her!
    I hate you, whore.
    Fuck off with your fake smile!
    Do you really think you get all that you want?
    Well, i give you this then: _|_
    Fuck god damn cunt ass mother fucking bitch ass fuck face suck my big fucking black dick i wanna see that ass clap, BITCH!



    ah, agora me sinto melhor ^^

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nuvem

Pascarigudum