Deny. Deny. Deny.

He looked at me like I was mean.
And I was just trying to move on
And he confused my head
With his bad addiction
with this friendly perfection.
Then I heard his voice
Then I heard the song
And I was quite surprise
When I found out
That in my heart he belongs.

Well, well, what can I say?
I keep trying to push him away
You know I couldn't stand if we were apart
If I'll be the one with a broken heart. 

I couldn't barely look at her
Her mean eyes, my mind was such a blur
She couldn't see me the way I needed her to see
I was just the friend, that's all she wanted me to be.
So I keep trying to take my mind off of you
I know you never could love me too.

Well, well, what can I say?
I keep trying to push her away
You know I couldn't stand if we were apart
If I'll be the one with a broken heart

And I can't put
Our friendship in risk
No I'll never admit.
I couldn't ruin things all over again
I couldn't stand this pain
And if someone asks me if I like you I'll lie.
Deny. Deny. Deny.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Pascarigudum

Nuvem

Proud