my same old story

"You're the only one who knows how to handle me
And you're such a great kisser and I know that you'd agree"

"You stumbled around for a good ten minutes and I said I'd never seen anyone look so dumb before and you laughed and said: I still know how to turn you on though"

"It's been two years to the day, half the time I've been away
I know I'm not there enough but that is gonna change cause I'm coming back to show you that I'm keeping the promise that I made"

"When I'm with you I'll make every second count cause I miss you, whenever your not around"

"We've had our ups and downs but we've always worked them out, babe am i ever glad we got this far now"

"Pouring over photographs, I'm living in your letters. Breath deeply from this envelope, it smells like you and I can't be without that scent, it's filling me with all you mean to me"

"When i kiss you I still get butterflies years from now"

"Still i'm lying here tonight wishing I was by your side cause when I'm not there enough nothing feels right"

"There's no need to test my heart with useless space. These roads go on forever, there'll always be a place for you, in my heart"

"Another day it goes by, it goes by and still I am far away from your side. And my heart how it aches sometimes. And though we're apart, I've got you on my mind"

"Cause when we're talking like this sometimes I wonder if you want me too. And when you stare me like this I wish I could do anything for you. When you love me like this I wanna tell the world I love you, and I do, if you tell me that you are in love with me too"

"I'll never make anyone happy that way. Telling all the mistakes that I've made, but I promise you I'll never be the same"

"You know I want you to be mine. You were patient, you were fine"

"You have my attention like you've had all the while since that first day when you made my heart smile with loving eyes and tired sighs that flow"

"You have stolen my heart"

"So I'll hit the pavement, it's gotta be better then waiting and pushing you far away cause I'm scared so I'll take my chances and head on my way up there cause turning to you is like falling in love when you're ten"

Comentários

  1. Caraca, eu tinha pensado em fazer a mesma coisa >.<
    Não com as mesmas frases, mas de pegar um trecho de cada música e montar um texto xP

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nuvem

Pascarigudum