terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2009

Lonely World

"Nothing ever seems to work out anymore.
she wonders if she's ever been loved before.
She doesn't understand.
She doesn't wanna try.
She doesn't give a fuck.
She wants to be alone tonight."


It sound prettier in English, 'cause it's kind of a beg.
We're surrounded by 6 billion people in the Earth. And in all this chaos I found you and you found me. We've been friends, confidents... "part time lovers and full time friends".
Now?
We're still surrounded by 6 billion people in the Earth, but somewhere along the way I managed... We managed to lose each other.
And I see all those people standing by me, people that deserve my love and all I wanna do is runaway from them to be closer to you, even if I know it's not possible. So I feel lonely everytime you're not around me, I get empty and I know I shouldn't do it, you know? It's just. We're us and you always faced us as you and me.
A load of people are telling me to forget you, that they'll help me through the path...
How can I still feel lonely?
How can I still feel empty?
Just... Please, I tried to find you and I remembered those tough days when I held your hand when you needed me.
Now?
Where the fuck are you?

2 comentários:

  1. Amay
    Choray
    Identificay.


    WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOUR ASSHOLE?
    BUÁ BUÁ FOREVER.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Como eu disse meu liquido pancreatico borbulhou que nem champanhe. FATO.
    :~

    "We're us and you always faced us as you and me"
    ele vê vcs como dois e não como um .-. nozes todos eramos parte de um todo e agora o todo DESMORONOU, PORRA! ok, drama queen shushuahushuas
    mas foda-se (y)


    WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, ARIENETTE?!

    ResponderExcluir