Three cheers for one whole year

I swear that you don't have to go
I thought we could wait for the fireworks,
I thought we could wait for the snow,
I thought I could live in your arms and spend every moment I had with you
Stay up all night with the stars, confess all the faith that I had in you.

Too late, I'm sure and lonely. It's just another night, another dream wasted on you... Just be here now against me. And for heaven's sake I know you're sorry! But i won't stop crying… This anniversary may never be the same. Inside I hope you know I'm dying, with my heart beside me in shattered pieces that may never be replaced.
And if I died right now you'd never be the same.

I thought with a month of apart, together would find us an opening…
And moonlight would provide the spark…
And that I would stumble across the key or break down the door to your heart.
Forever could see “us” not “you and me”, and you'd help me out of the dark,
and I'd give my heart as an offering.

And I will always remember you as you are right now to me…
And I will always remember now.

Sleep alone tonight with no one here just by your side.
How does she feel, how does she kiss?
How does she taste while she's on your lips?
I can't forget you, I know you want me to want you
I want to.
But I can't forgive you, so when this is over don't blow your composure baby
I can't forgive you
I know you want me to want you… I want to.

One year ago I was simply flying high, with your hands in mine and your mouth in my ear.

Comentários

  1. And it hurts to think that everything is a painful memory. Were you just a memory?
    Did you come just to break my heart?
    I just know that since you've appeared, I could never be the same.
    I'm yours, and always will be.


    OK
    Fiz um texto com seu texto.
    Devia ser proibido isso. ;p
    Lindo.
    ;-;
    Chorey leetroz de garrafas pets.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nuvem

Pascarigudum