So you want to be a superhero?

There's banging on the wall. It's 5 am i've no sleep at all.
Just thoughts of how i might struggle through tomorow
Too much time in one day
Too much time to occupy with boring thoughts,
boring moods,
boring bedtimes.
Won't tell a single soul that my soul's gone.
It's hard to write a song... It's all a joke.
It's all been wrote down by someone's that' probably dead.

There's laughter from below...
It's 1 am, how could you have known the thoughts of silence
that keep me from going back to sleep at night?
Wish i could call someone i love.
To stop thinking of myself
Long look in the mirror,
Just look so empty.
You were right;
I can't do this.
I'm going crazy.
It's fine by me, now you can see
how much i've become empty.
I might be leaving soon.

My dreams full of what's not real
I'll fly away and save the world.
I'll make you proud someday,
I just won't be around to see your face.
My life is full of what's not here,
I'll go away and save myself.
I'll make you proud today,
I just won't be around to see your face.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Pascarigudum

Nuvem

Proud