I am the girl you know you can't look in the eye...

I know.
I swear. I really know.
I always pretend it's all right.
I've hurted so bad people who i think i love.
I've already hurted because i wanted to.
But if only you could stay and sit,
and for a while see right through me,
maybe you could see beyond these things that made me so mean.
Or just prove to ouserlves that i have no salvation.
Somehow, you don't wanna look.
Never stay.
Always go away.
I am the girl you know can't look you in the eye.
I am the girl you know so sick i cannot try.
I am the one you want can't look you in the eye.
I am the girl you know i lie and lie and lie.
I'm miss world, somebody kill me
Kill me pills, no one cares my friends
I'm miss world, watch me break and watch me burn
No one is listening my friends.
I make my bed i lie in it.
I make my bed i die in it.
Kill girls watch;

When i eat ether
Suck me under, maybe forever my friends


I hate the word "save".

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nuvem

Pascarigudum