I promiss you we'll never, we'll never be together

so tell me something real...
cause i am starting not to feel.
and this time you cant help me.
even though i can still breathe.
without love breathing is just a clock ticking.
so tell me what you think if i decided to stay...
well not today cause nothing you can say can turn this gray our way.
please tell me that we don't have to go through all this because i hate it.
just tell me that you're leaving so i can stop believing every word you say to me.
just tell me that you're gone.
and tell me that you won't you be here when i get home.
you'll be gone.
and tell me you wont be here because i don't want you waiting for me.




Hey baby, I'm Mrs. Brightside (y)

Comentários

  1. I got another confession to say... i'm your fool.
    Are you going out with someone new?

    ._.


    I won't be there anymore ¬¬ i'm so sick of that, and you always returns to me.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. is someone taking the best of you?

    LINDO TEXTO.
    Tocou no ♥

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Pascarigudum

Nuvem

Proud